A PROVEN HISTORY OF SUCCESS
OVER $300 MILLION WON FOR OUR CLIENTS
Auto Accident Resulting in Death $1 Million
Auto Accident Case Settled for the Family of a Passenger in a Fatal Car Crash
Reckless Driver Causes Severe Injuries and Fatality in Traffic Accident $1,000,000.00
Reckless Driver Causes Severe Injuries and Fatality in Traffic Accident
Traumatic Brain Injury Involving Minor $969 Thousand
Traumatic Brain Injury Involving Minor Settled with 95% of Policy Going to the Child
Wrongful Death Car Accident Claim $650 Thousand
Case Settled While in Litigation with AIG Claims and Geico Insurance Companies Prior to Trial
Rideshare Accident Requiring Surgery $500 Thousand
Rideshare Accident Resulting in Elbow & Rib Fractures Settled with James River Insurance Company (Uber)
Case Settled Without Litigation for All the Available Coverage $492.5 Thousand
Claim against Nationwide Insurance Company. Chantilly, Virginia accident claim. Numerous fractures along with high hospital bills.
Chantilly Virginia Car Accident $457 Thousand
Our clients were approaching an intersection when the defendants failed to yield the right of way and T-boned our vehicle occupied by a husband, wife, and child.
Harford County Car Accident $445 Thousand
This case involved a Harford County car accident claim. Our client was operating her vehicle when the other party crossed the double yellow lines on Route 1 and struck her vehicle.
Our Practice AreasTYPES OF CASES OUR FIRM CAN HELP YOU WITH
- Assault & Battery
- Bail Review
- Bicycle Accidents
- Brain Injuries
- Bus Accidents
- Car Accidents
- Criminal Defense
- Defective Drugs
- Defective Medical Devices
- Dog Bites
- Domestic Violence
- Drug Crimes
- Gun Crimes
- Medical Malpractice
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Personal Injury
- Premises Liability
- Product Liability
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Tractor Trailer Accidents
- Traffic Violations
- Truck Accidents
- Workers' Compensation
- Wrongful Death
cases Types we HANDLE
Be sure to contact us right away if you need help with:
- Personal injury claims: After you are left seriously injured because someone else’s negligence caused a terrible accident, you deserve full compensation for your damages, including the emotional trauma you have endured. Our Maryland personal injury attorneys will fight diligently with insurance companies throughout your claim. Whether you were hurt in a car accident, slip and fall accident, defective product incident, truck accident, or most any other type of accident, we should be the first legal team in Maryland you contact for help.
- Immigration cases: Our attorneys believe in the importance of protecting the rights of immigrants from all countries and all walks of life. Do you need help entering the country to join your family or to hold gainful employment? Are you being targeted for deportation and need a legal guard against ICE advancements that infringe upon your liberties? In any situation, you can count on us to guide you through the process with as little stress as possible.
- Criminal defense cases: No one imagines they will one day face serious criminal accusations, yet it happens to countless people every day. If you need to protect your freedoms, finances, and reputation from misdemeanor or felony charges filed against you, then do not hesitate to call (855) 954-4141 as soon as possible. Please do the same if your loved one has been charged and arrested anywhere in Maryland and now cannot access a phone to call us.
WHY HIRE US?EXPECT MORE WITH PORTNER & SHURE
We have offices in Maryland, Virginia & Washington, D.C.
We are top-10 rated lawyers.
We have received countless 5-star Google & Facebook reviews.
We have recovered over $350 million on behalf of our clients.
We offer legal representation in Spanish, Korean & Chinese languages.
We have aggressive litigation tactics, skill, and passion.
Awards & associations
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAYSERVING Clients throughout MARYLAND, VIRGINIA & WASHINGTON D.C.
“Portner & Shure are top of the line.”- Former Client
“They will not disappoint you.”- Former Client
“I highly recommend.”- D.D.