Stafford Attorneys Serving Virginia
Assisting Clients in Fredericksburg, Dumfries & Nearby Areas
Our office is easily accessible to all of our clients at 800 Corporate Drive 3rd Floor, Stafford, Virginia 22554. The office is conveniently located just minutes from Route 1 and I-95. Our satellite office in Stafford is not staffed and meetings are by appointment only.
Having been ranked as the 11th highest income county in America by Forbes magazine in both 2006 and 2009, this is the heart of growth and prosperity in all of Virginia. Because of the bustling streets along the Stafford and Fredericksburg areas, accidents are common.
Helpful tips we have recently provided to accident victims in these areas include:
- 10 Factors that Impact Your Stafford/Fredericksburg, Virginia DUI Sentence;
- 7 Ways to Prevent Motorcycle Accidents in Stafford/Fredericksburg, Virginia;
- 3 Simple Ways to Reduce Stafford/Fredericksburg, Virginia Bicycle Accidents;
- 5 Types of Evidence You Must Preserve for Your Stafford/Fredericksburg, Virginia Truck Accident Case.
Our firm has been serving the 130,000 citizens of Stafford for almost 20 years. We think of ourselves as the top-rated accident attorneys. In response to service, we received the Client's Choice award for 2012 and 2013, from an independent rating company as well as the Platinum Service Award. With respect to recognition, our attorneys are members of two of the most prestigious organizations in this field of law, the Million Dollar Advocates Forum, of which fewer than 1% of U.S. attorneys are members, as well as the Top 100 Trial Lawyers. Results of course matter the most. Here, each year we recover approximately $11 million dollars on behalf of personal injury victims and in the past have recovered nearly $200 million.
Along with our high rankings and our knowledgeable attorneys, we have strong ties to the local community. One of our litigators, Kevin Ruby, has been a resident of Virginia for 16 years and is closely connected with the community, giving our law firm an edge in fighting your personal injury case. To prevent personal injury this back-to-school season, read our 7 Back to School Safety Tips to Avoid Personal Injury in Stafford, Virginia.
Our highly trained paralegals also play an important role in our success. We are unique in that our law firm is able to handle personal injury cases in Spanish, Chinese, Korean, and Vietnamese. The paralegals at our law firm have over 50 years of combined experience, enabling them to help you with a range of other matters including Social Security Disability, dog bite injuries, and workers’ compensation claims.
To learn more, see:
- 5 Tricky Workers’ Compensation Injuries in Stafford/Fredericksburg, Virginia
- 5 Tips on Stafford/Fredericksburg, Virginia Social Security Disability Reviews
- 6 Steps to Take Immediately After Your Stafford/Fredericksburg, Virginia Dog Bite Injury.
Our attorneys frequently provide criminal defendants with representation throughout Stafford and Fredericksburg. The cases include DUI/DWI matters. In this regard, please review 10 Factors that Impact Your Stafford/Fredericksburg DUI Sentence.
Naturally, many of the clients who call us are victims of various forms of negligence. These claims include wrongful death claims, medical malpractice, nursing home abuse and neglect, and even dog bite injuries.
For more information, see:
- 4 Tips on Who Can File a Stafford/Fredericksburg, Virginia Wrongful Death Claim;
- 3 Basics of Stafford/Fredericksburg Medical Malpractice;
- 5 Recent Changes to Stafford/Fredericksburg, Virginia Nursing Homes That May Reduce Personal Injuries;
- 6 Steps to Take Immediately After your Stafford/Fredericksburg, Virginia Dog Bite Injury.
In Stafford approximately 10% of the populations is Hispanic or Latino, making law firms like us an invaluable resource to the community. Many law firms fail to retain paralegals, and even more importantly, multilingual paralegals. These law firms are not able to provide services to those who are not able to speak English or speak English as a second language. Our clients are able to comfortably communicate their personal injury case to our multilingual paralegals in their native language while receiving highly-ranked legal services.