Glen Burnie Personal Injury & DUI Attorneys
Serving Brooklyn, Glen Burnie, Pasadena, Linthicum Ferndale, and areas throughout Anne Arundel County
Portner & Shure’s Glen Burnie office is located on the 4th floor of the Empire Towers building on Ritchie Highway (the tallest building in Glen Burnie). Our attorneys have been handling personal injury and DUI cases in Anne Arundel County for 25 years. We have two offices in Anne Arundel County and several of our staff members live in the county.
Our personal injury and DUI attorneys are familiar with the Courts in Anne Arundel County. In fact, both Jon and Valerie Portner began their legal careers clerking for Judges at the Court of Special Appeals in Annapolis.
We think of ourselves as top Maryland personal injury and DUI lawyers. So do our peers, past clients, and organizations that recognize the best lawyers in the personal injury, work injury, and DUI defense practice areas. Our lawyers have been recognized by the following organizations:
- Lawyers of Distinction Recognizing Excellence in Personal Injury. Mr. Portner and Mr. Rahi have both been chosen by this group and this accomplishment was published in The New York Times as the Best of the Best, less than 1% of all personal injury lawyers nationwide receive this honorary award.
- Mr. Portner and the firm have been recognized by the Best Attorneys in America.
- Mr. Portner and Mrs. Portner have been recognized by the National Top 100 Trial Lawyers for Personal Injury. Mr. Portner also received recognition by the National Top 25 Workers’ Compensation Lawyers; and the National Top 100 Criminal Defense Lawyers.
- Mr. Rahi has been recognized by the National Top 40 Under 40 Trial Lawyers as well as a Super Lawyers Rising Star
- Mr. Saint Pol Maydieu has been recognized by Super Lawyers as a Rising Star.
- Mr. Portner and Mrs. Portner are rated 10/10 by AVVO.
- Mr. Portner and the firm are also featured in the US News Best Lawyers as the Best Law Firm. In 2019 The American Institute of Trial Lawyers recognized Mr. Portner as “The Litigator of the Year”.
- For the 6th consecutive year, Mr. Portner has received the American Institute of DUI/DWI Attorneys 10 Best. The same organization has recognized Valerie Portner as 10 Best Attorneys for Client Satisfaction and the firm as one of Maryland’s “10 Best”.
- Mr. Portner is a member of the Million and Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum. Less than 1% of all US attorneys are members.
- Valerie Portner has been recognized by the National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys as a Top 10 Attorney and the American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys as “10 Best” in Maryland. The same organization recognized Valerie in personal injury as “The Litigator of the Year”.
In addition to our superior accolades, our hundreds of 5.0 star Google and Facebook reviews are a testament to what our clients are saying about their experience with Portner & Shure.
Car, truck, and motorcycle accidents are often life-altering. Even minor accidents can be devasting. The actions you take immediately after a Glen Burnie or Annapolis auto accident will affect your personal injury recovery. With over $300 million recovered for our clients, you need a top rated Glen Burnie personal injury attorney who understands the issues that are involved when you have been injured in an accident. Our “Expect More” method has resulted in top awards and verdicts for our Glen Burnie car accident clients. If you’ve been involved in an accident in Glen Burnie or one of the surrounding areas, speak with our attorneys first.
If you have been charged with DUI, don’t let it ruin your future. You need an experienced criminal defense lawyer to keep you out of jail and help you obtain the best possible outcome for your case. The most serious charges carry a maximum penalty of several years of incarceration and large fines. You also risk losing your driving privileges for up to one year. Our Anne Arundel County DUI lawyers have handled countless cases in the district and circuit courts in Anne Arundel County that have resulted in no jail time for our clients.
If you are facing a DUI or DWI charge in Anne Arundel County, Expect More with Portner & Shure.
Our law firm is aware that people who don’t speak English face a disadvantage in the legal system. As a result, Korean, Vietnamese, and Chinese speaking car accident and DUI clients have access to paralegals who speak these languages. Spanish speaking accident and DUI clients have access to over twenty staff members who speak Spanish.