Every year, the American Institute of Trial Lawyers releases a list of the top litigators in the U.S. The prestigious Litigator of the Year Award recognizes an attorney’s knowledge, skill, and success as an experienced litigator.
Recognition of this caliber is so exclusive that even nominations are limited to less than .03% of practicing attorneys in a given region; and this year, the honor has been given to our very own Jonathan N. Portner.
As a seasoned trial attorney who has won hundreds of cases in state and federal courts, Mr. Portner is both well-respected and highly revered among clients and colleagues alike. To date, he has successfully recovered approximately $400 million for his clients, roughly $50 million of which was secured in the past two years alone.
Mr. Portner’s professional success is demonstrated in a number of ways, just some of which include:
- 2019 Lawyers of Distinction (recognized in both The New York Times and The National Law Journal)
- Best Attorneys of American Lifetime Charter Member
- Top 100 Trial Award for Personal Injury and Criminal Defense
- Trial Board of Regents Litigation Award for General Injury and Auto Accidents
- Member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum® and Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum®
To view more of Mr. Portner’s professional achievements and career recognitions, click here.
To speak with a member of the Portner & Shure, P.A. team, call us at (855) 954-4141 or contact us through our online message form.