Actions you take immediately after a car accident will affect your personal injury recovery! Most crash victims don't understand that an auto accident entails complicated issues, including:
- What should never be discussed with the Adjuster
- Never give a recorded statement
- The two critical guidelines to follow when seeking medical treatment
- The method to "get more" for your property damage and an immediate rental car
- The one document always needed for your lost wage recovery, and other critical accident related proof
- The three essentials for building and evaluating the case for pain and suffering compensation
Winning your case against large insurance companies requires a strategic approach that we developed over the last 25 years.
Our accident lawyers have a proven track record. In fact:
- Our personal injury attorneys are recognized nationally by the Best Attorney of America, Multimillion Dollar Advocates Forum, The National Top 100 Trial Attorneys, 2015 Litigator Award as seen on CNN, and Time Magazine's Excellence in Law.
- Our auto accident lawyers have recovered over $250 million. Our yearly recoveries exceed approximately $25 million and are continuously increasing.
- Portner & Shure has been selected for the Client Choice award and two of our lawyers have perfect 10/10 ratings by AVVO, and the firm has 5 star rating from Google.
Most importantly, our personal injury attorneys work on a contingency fee. In other words, there are no upfront legal fees, and NO fee if we don't win your case.
Our law firm handles Auto Accidents, Personal Injury Claims, Medical Malpractice, Mass Torts, DUI/DWI, and Criminal Cases for Maryland, Virginia, and Washington D.C.
For a free legal consultation, give us a call: