The main office of our firm has been located just south of Bel Air and Forest Hill, Maryland, for over 20 years. Our staff and personal injury attorneys travel to the Bel Air/Forest Hill area nearly every day. In fact, Pam Brown, one of our senior claims paralegals, has lived in Bel Air for over 13 years
For meetings, Pam Brown will always make herself available in Bel Air, and will meet any Harford County car accident client in his or her home if preferred. This is especially beneficial for those clients who have been injured, like clients who seek workers’ compensation, Social Security Disability, medical malpractice, or are still recovering from a serious injury.
For more detailed information on these different types of injury claims the firms attorneys have written:
- 5 Reasons Why You Need a Bel Air/Forest Hill, Maryland Workers’ Compensation Attorney
- 4 Tips for Bel Air/Forest Hill, Maryland Social Security Benefit Recipients
- The Top 5 Causes of Medical Malpractice Death in Bel Air/Forest Hill, Maryland
- 4 Types of Spinal Cord Personal Injuries in Bel Air/Forest Hill, Maryland
The experienced lawyers at our firm have litigated cases before Harford County judges for over 20 years in both civil and criminal matters. We think of ourselves as the top accident attorneys in Bel Air and Forest Hill as well as the leading criminal defense DUI/DWI attorneys. In fact, we are one of the most highly rated injury firms in Maryland, yet we are local attorneys.
For specific guidance on how to proceed in your injury case, you can view the following YouTube Videos:
10 Factors that Increase the Value of Your Bel Air, Maryland Traffic Accident Claim
3 Things Your Injury Attorney Must Know to Win a Bel-Air Accident Case
5 Reasons You Must Hire a Top Bel Air Workers' Compensation Attorney
With respect to service, we received the Client's Choice award for 2012 and 2013 as well as the Platinum Service Award. Our attorneys are members of two prestigious organizations, the Million Dollar Advocates Forum, of which fewer than 1% of U.S. attorneys are members and the Top 100 Trial Lawyers. Results of course matter the most; each year we recover approximately $20 million dollars on behalf of personal injury client’s and in the past 20 years have recovered nearly $200 million
We believe our local connection gives area residents an edge when they use our firm. This means we stay on top of the changing local laws such as new dog bite injury laws, traffic accident laws, and criminal law.
See information on the local Bel Air and Forest Hill law in:
- 9 Ways to Prevent Bel Air/Forest Hill Maryland Dog Bite Injuries
- 5 Basics of Whiplash in Bel Air/Forest Hill, Maryland Car Accident Claims
- 4 Basic Repair Tips to Prevent a Bicycle Accident in Bel Air/Forest Hill, Maryland
- 8 Safety Tips to Prevent School Bus Accidents in Bel Air/Forest Hill, Maryland
- 5 Basics of Expunging Criminal Convictions in Bel Air/Forest Hill, Maryland
Our Harford County, Maryland, injury attorneys are unique in their ability to handle Korean, Chinese, Vietnamese, and Spanish speaking clients before the Harford County courts. Rather than use outside interpreters, our office has on staff paralegals and interpreters serving our Bel Air personal injury and criminal clients. Call (410) 995-1515 or (301) 854-9000 in Maryland for a free consultation with Portner & Shure today.