At Portner & Shure, our well-qualified attorneys handle a variety of personal injury and criminal defense matters in Maryland, Virginia and Washington, D.C. They are joined by an outstanding support staff that includes paralegals fluent in Mandarin Chinese, Cantonese, Korean, Vietnamese and Spanish.
If you have any questions about your car accident, personal injury, workers compensation and medical malpractice case, talk to our lawyers today at 410-995-1515(Maryland) or 703-916-1227(Virginia), or click here for a free consultation.
To learn more about a particular member of our firm, click on a link below:
- Jonathan N. Portner Esquire
- Richard D. Shure Esquire
- Kevin A. Ruby Esquire
- Valerie F. Portner Of Counsel
- Christina Ruhl - Associate
- Alexander J. Adler - Law Clerk
- Amy Patton - Senior Claims Paralegal
- Lora Hatton - Litigation Paralegal
- Christine Airey - Paralegal
- Pam Brown - Paralegal
- Rebecca Dean - Paralegal
- Elizabeth Bermudez - Paralegal
- Norma Guevara - Paralegal
- Claudia Hernandez - Paralegal
- Bartola Flores - Legal Assistant
- Lupe Miranda - Legal Assistant
- Claudia Estevez - Legal Assistant
Protect Your Rights | Contact A Lawyer Today
If you have been injured in an accident, hurt on the job or accused of a crime, you may not fully understand your rights, but you know you need help. We have helped thousands of clients achieve successful results throughout every jurisdiction in Maryland and Virginia, as well as Washington, D.C. To learn how we can help you, contact us today for a free initial consultation.